Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mom is falling asleep at the table.  Her head is an inch away from it.  I have a headache and am feeling very crabby today.  I don't know why, I just am.  I think we are both going to take a nap after I finish this.  She was very difficult this morning to get going.  It drove me nuts.  i don't like feeling this way either and I am sure she isn't enjoying it either since she is the one I yell at.  I have yelled several times already at her this morning starting from when I woke up.  Not good, I know, but how do some people not yell?  How do they stay calm?  I'd like to know so I can do it.  We are both rather tired today.

I have a bad headache this afternoon.  I already took my medicine so I can't take anymore right now.  Mom has started her new tummy medicine and the new antidepressant last night.  I hope they work.  I am tired of her not eating and being sad.  Although, if this is what she is like with the new antidepressant, she won't be on it very long.  It was difficult to get her to do anything this morning and she is never like that.  So if this is it, forget it, she will be off it very fast.  I will try a couple more days and then we shall see.

I am heading upstairs now.  I gotta go and lie down now or my head will explode.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment