Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am feeling better now. I am done yelling and crying. Everything has settled down now. Mom is calmer now too now that I am. I hope tomorrow is a better day because this sucked. Well, tomorrow is another day. Mom needs help getting dressed now. I can deal with that. Now I get to chose what she wears and I will pick cute clothes only. Time to go shopping!! I did try to find new jeans for her but they only had mid and low rise jeans. Definitely not for Mom. She does have a lot of cute T-shirts and hoodies (because I bought them and picked them out for her.) I just need her to have another 2 pairs of jeans. I know somewhere in the room is another pair of jeans in her room, I just don't know where they are. I will look this weekend. The pain has calmed down too. I am glad about that. Mom seems calmer now too. She is drinking an ensure right now. Her 2nd one of the day. Thank goodness she seems to be eating and drinking better.

No comments:

Post a Comment