Saturday, May 1, 2010

It is an overcast day. We went and picked up my clarinet because it had been fixed. It didn't take long at all. Quite happy on that one! Not much was wrong with it either, 3 pads, minor key adjustment, and it needed to be oiled.

We went to Olive Garden for dinner. Yummy! Mom had a bowl of soup and ate the whole thing. I had pasta and soup and ate the whole thing. I need to eat more like Mom and maybe I would actually lose weight as opposed to gaining it. After I finish this I will be going to the bookstore and getting my book club book! I have a coupon for 40% off! yeah! My amazon.com order will arrive next week too. I ordered a book and a TV series, Scarecrow and Mrs. King. We used to love that series a lot. I hope we still like it because I bought it! I also bought first season of Charlie's Angels. We didn't really like it, I did when I was small, but I really don't like it now.

Lily had her lesson today. Her mom brought her. I haven't seen Julie, outside of dropping some tax info off, since the beginning of tax season. She is a tax expert so during tax season, well, let's just say no one really sees her. So it was nice to see her again today. She is a very nice person. I just love her whole family, they are all really nice and wonderful to us, especially Mom. The kids adopted Mom as their Grandmother. It is quite cool!

Not much happening today, possible movie tomorrow. We shall see what tomorrow brings. Hope you had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment