Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mom hasn't had anything but a bit of muffin to eat today. She drank 1 ensure. I know she has eaten less than 3 full meals before, but this is the worst. she is almost done with the 2nd of the day. I think that is the most I can get her to eat. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Today hasn't been good for her as far as eating goes. I am trying to get her to finish this so we can go to bed. I am tired now and we have to get up early tomorrow. I hope she eats tomorrow. I don't know what to do if I can't. She has been so out of it all day. I really hope tomorrow is a better day. Today just sucked. I don't know how to get her to drink or eat anything. I begged and it didn't matter to her. She just stared out into space. That is how with it her today. She just can't do anything else I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment