Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I met with Georgette for lunch today. It was a lot of fun. I expected the physical therapist to arrive between 12:30 and 12:45 like she usually does, but she didn't. She called at 1:30 while we were about to eat lunch so she came later today around 4:30. What a near miss that one was. I am glad she was able to fit Mom in today. Mom did really well with her exercises today. She even joked with Lori. It was amazing. She didn't do all of her step exercise on the right foot, she seemed to get confused with that today, but she did everything else just fine.

It has been a good day, not a whole lot going on in my head today, it seems kind of stuffy. I think I may be getting a cold. My throat is a bit sore and my head and nose are a bit stuffy. Rather annoying. I hope I don't get one because I don't want Mom to get it too. I don't think she would fight off a cold very well. She isn't really stronger enough.

It is really nice out again. It is supposed to stay nice until it gets hot this weekend. Supposedly, though when it is 90 degrees this weekend, there will be no humidity. I hope not. That gives me a headache. Speaking of headaches, I have a doozy right now. It was so bad this afternoon, but I am out of my pain pills. They should be at the pharmacy refilled right now as I called in the prescription last week. It needed a doctor's approval though so that always take some time. I could really use my pills right about now. I think we will head to bed early tonight. Mom sees a new doctor tomorrow for her sore. I hope they can do something about it.

I hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment