Saturday, July 3, 2010

I almost forgot something really cool happened yesterday. My uncle's girlfriend, Michelle, brought us 3 to 4 days of homemade dinners! Yup! She drove 1 1/2 hours to our house and brought us dinner. How cool is that? Rather cool if you ask me. We are going over again next Saturday, which I am rather excited about. Mom enjoys the visits so much. I don't know if Andrew will be there or not. I think Tillie is planning to bring her great grandson, Warren there. She is babysitting him that day because his grandparents are going to an adult only BBQ. How unfair for the little guy, but what can he do about? Not much. I would like to have a family BBQ this year, but I just don't see how we can afford that. I looked into plane fares to Richard's, but it is almost $1000 for us to go. No specials right now, so no plane ride for us. i don't think Mom could handle the 5 hour trip either, and the way home was split in 2 so that would be even worse.

Anyways, wasn't that just too cool of Michelle to do that? She is a really good cook. She is going to give me a couple of easy recipes that I can do and not have to stand for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, wow that is awesome that you got some meals! That is so helpful, boy do I know..

    Thanks for stopping by my P.S. blog yesterday, I always love your comments..

    hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete