Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It has been a rather slow day here. Mom woke really early, about 8 am. I know this because Mother Nature was calling and I peeked in on her and she was awake. I scooted by and went back to bed. I got up a few hours later and checked in on her and she was still awake and ready to start her day. So we got up, got ready, and went to our usual. We ran into Rosemary and her husband, Irv, there. We had a nice time visiting them. After that we had to go to Walmart to get a few things, like prescriptions, ensure, and a new back pack for Mom. I want her to have one so when we go out I can carry her disposable undies and wipes in it as well as ensures. She now has a princess back pack. It's pink and has all the princesses on it. I think it is really cool. I was going to get her a cloth one, but this one you can put bottles in the bottle carrier on each side of it, so that was why it won.

I have had a kind of bad weekend except for when I was at my uncle's. I had to unfriend someone because one of my good friends unfriended me because I was friends with this person on face book. Now, last week was the first time I have seen this person in 2 years, and I had no idea that I shouldn't be friends with this person as it puts my good friends child in danger due to a stalker. Not only was this young person friends with my other friend's stalker, she enabled him to find my friend's child. I had absolutely no idea. It took me several days to figure out how to unfriend someone, but I have now done it. I appreciate that they let me know after one of my posts but it took several days to fix this issue. It is now fixed. That person is now deleted and the child is now safe on my face book. I hope they refriend me. It makes it rather easy to get in touch when needed. I don't understand why someone would help someone stalk another person, but that is just wrong. Simply wrong. Another person should NEVER help another person stalk someone, even if they are all teenagers. I talked to one of the good friend's and let them know I took care of the problem and apologized and said again I had no idea. I will talk to his wife, hopefully, later tonight or this week or he will let her know. What a close call that was. It could have been a disaster but it wasn't.

I had only Charlie's lesson today. He is doing well and is almost done with his solo he is working on. Zach will have his lesson tomorrow as he had no car to drive to his lesson so he will come tomorrow.

It is really nice out today, not too hot or humid unlike what it is going to be like tomorrow. Tomorrow will be hot and humid, yuck, that is all I can say. Although I am thankful that I don't live where one my friend's live. She lives near the desert in California. They are getting over 100's for temperatures! I hope she is staying cool.

I hope this finds you doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment