Friday, July 9, 2010

It is so much cooler today! Thank goodness for that! It is about 80 degrees outside with low humidity. Thank goodness for small favors. We are waiting for Mom's physical therapist to arrive. We will go to the usual after for lunch. Tomorrow we are going to my uncle's! Apparently, Tillie will be there too so that will be fun. I have to remember to bring the mail to her. Maia will pick up her mail on Monday when she is here to clean. We are watching "Who's the Boss". I haven't seen this in years. We are just hanging out today. I might go and get a Christmas craft out ready to do. I have to get started since I have a lot I want to do. I also need to take pictures of my violins and violas for the swap and to sell. I do have things I want to do, I just end up either putting them off or I don't feel well and they don't get done. My head is almost back to its normal pain today. It is still really sore from all the beautiful (yeah, right) weather and humidity. I can't really concentrate today so I just want to get out the crafts, not start them. I don't like to redo stuff because I messed up. I have some sewing this week I want to do too. I have to finish Natalie's skirt and Sarah's skirt. They are almost done and won't take much to finish. I am hoping that on Sunday I will be feeling much better, tomorrow too. Nothing is worse than visiting with family and having a bad headache, not a recommended thing to do, so it better be much better.

I hope your day is going well.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sun and hate the heat! I think it is WONDERFUL you sew! I need to learn! I hope you have a good weekend too!

    ReplyDelete