Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday before Christmas

I went to Windsor today for a family dinner.  It was fun.  I got a new bath towel and a picture type frame for my Disney Characters.  I got a new toothbrush too.  It is purple.  I left early so that I could be home before dark.  I got home right before the sunset.  I was glad because it is so cold out the roads turn to ice quickly.  I try not to go out at night when it is this cold.  I don't want to get in an accident.  I don't particularly like driving in the dark in the winter because of the black ice on the road.  I know there is black ice during the day too, but it is usually warmer during the day.

Wilbert was there too.  It was the first time I have seen him in a while.  He seemed to enjoy himself there.  A lot of my cousins on Tillie and Wilbert's side were there.  Uncle John, Michelle, and Jayson were there too.

I have a busy day tomorrow.  I have to mail Richard's family's presents.  I also want to make the chocolate. I have everything ready for it.  I got gift certificates for Richard and family.  I just have to wrap them.  I also have to copy those papers so that I can drop them off Tuesday.  I do not want to wait anything longer. I need this taken care of.

I am pretty tired today.  I hope you had a good day.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are staying busy with Christmas activities also. That is good, and I am glad you have family around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The family is important in these important moments. Or chronic pain can overcome the illusion that we have at Christmas.

    Jym Leonhard
    Findrxonline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog, Heather. I know you'll miss your mom but she would want you to have a good Christmas, wouldn't she? My brother passed away a week ago and I know he would want that for me. We'll have them in our hearts. Maybe she was telling you that in your dream.
    (PS My word verification word is "tellin"!)

    ReplyDelete