Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday

I dropped off the rest of the paperwork for the lawyer today!  yeah!  They will be typing out my petition and getting it ready!  I am actually nervous and excited at the same time.  It is something I never thought I would have to do, but I see no alternative.  I looked and looked for one, but I just don't see it.  I have two lessons this evening so I am really happy about that.  Both are good students who work hard.

I am awfully tired today as I don't feel like I have really slept in days, I know I have, but it doesn't feel that way.  I may go take a nap for a bit.  I have a bit more of a headache again, i think I am going to have to see the Dr on it and I don't really have the money.  With things as tight as they are, I have to be careful about going to the doctor because my insurance doesn't cover office visits.  So yeah, that is kind of bad, not too mention I owe oodles of money to him.  Glad that he lets me see him despite how much I owe him.  I seem to owe every doctor I have.  I am hoping to be able to start really paying down the balances in February when the medicare kicks in.  That will help a lot.  Until then, I will just be careful.

I just got up from a wee nap.  I was so tired and cold.  I have been so cold this winter and it has just begun. I am not looking forward to January and February if this is any indication of what the rest of winter will be like.  I have a Christmas sweatshirt on and my Tinkerbell Fleece hoodie.  I am almost warm.  I think I will need to make me a tea too.  This is just crazy.  It was Momma who was always this cold, not me.  What is this all about?

I emailed Andrew to let him know I won't be at my Uncle's for Christmas Day.  He wanted me to go there but I am going to stay in town and go to Kathy's parents with her and her family.  I expect it will be a good day.  We aren't having very good weather and I don't want to drive that far in the dark with this cold of weather.  I would rather go a different day and see them.  I don't know when that will be, but I do see them frequently, but I don't see Kathy very often.  She lives far from me.  (okay, it is a 2 1/2 hour drive, but still!)

Not much going on right now.  Just waiting for my student to arrive.  He is going to be a bit late today, Dad got off work late, no problem.  Charlie's lesson normally starts about 45 minutes after his ends anyways so no big deal.

I keep meaning to make a new Christmas CD for me.  There are several songs on the regular CDs I listen to that I want to compile on a different CD.  I want to make a greatest hits type thing with the CDs that I have.  I know I have more, but I can't find them.  I don't know what happened to all my CDs.  I know they are in the family room somewhere, but where, that is another question.

I ordered a new welcome mat for the front door.  There will be two now.  1 for wiping of shoes and the other for putting shoes on.  We moved all the rugs from the doors and instead of keeping them, they got donated so I am out of any.  I hope the new mat works like the rugs did.  If not, I know where to order a new rug.  Target has a rug like thing like we had, it is really pretty too, but the bigger one that I would want is a bit expensive so that is why I am trying the mat I am trying.  That should be okay.  I also am going to look in the fabric store for some fabric to be like a rug type mat.  They have lots of stuff, so I should be able to find something.  It is annoying to get your shoes on and step in wet.  It is only a problem during the winter or rainy days.  Other than that it isn't an issue.  I am nervous about donating anything because since we have donated stuff, I have needed some of the stuff we donated.  I hope I will be very careful with what I donate from now on and of course, I will know what is being donated, that is half the battle.

Well, my student should be here any moment now, I hope you are having a good day.  My head feels better after the nap so that is good.

1 comment:

  1. great i will email you about maybe gettin' together tomorrow or Thursday. i will call you after dinner
    ~Lil'♥

    ReplyDelete