Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A calm Wednesday

I have no students tonight after all.  Alyssa's mom isn't feeling too well.  I hope she feels much better soon. She had oral surgery on Monday and it has thrown her for a loop.  I do hope by next week she is doing fine.

My cold is going okay.  I am not as tired as I was yesterday, boy, was I exhausted!  I think I slept about 22 hours yesterday.  I had Charlie's lesson and then went to bed rather shortly after that.  I woke up at 1 pm this afternoon.  I tried to take a nap today but couldn't sleep so I must be doing better.

I took the course for the bankruptcy and will be turning in paper work on Friday at 1 pm.  I will also be talking to my attorney when I do this.  I am very excited in some ways that this long journey is almost over.  I am hopeful for new things that is for sure.

I can't believe I am going to say this, but here goes, it is a good thing Momma is in Heaven right now because I wouldn't want her to get this cold and be this cold.  This winter has been colder than the last couple and she was always freezing.  Keeping her warm was a full time job, believe me.  I would just layer her and layer her and she was still cold.  Even I have had trouble staying warm some days.  It isn't so bad at night as I have new winter pajamas and lots of blankets, but during the day when the sun goes down it is a bit cold.  I turn the space heater on a lot to try to stay warm.  It is just ridicules if you ask me.  Warm weather, when will you come back?  I have dug all my cute sweatshirts out to wear and just have to wash the Christmas ones and put them away.  I am so glad I have new hoodies to wear.  they are very warm and cute.  They are all Disney designs.  One has Tinkerbell, another has Grumpy, and the last has Mickey.  Mom would have loved them too, but they weren't in her size, only mine!  The pink one I wanted didn't have any left in my size so I got white instead.  I was bummed but hey, I got three!  I simply have been wearing them a lot to keep warm.  My new coat is definitely helping me stay warm too.  It is so nice to have a coat that keeps a person warm.  I absolutely love it.  Was definitely the best gift of the year.

I am hoping to meet Donna up at our usual this weekend.  I am aiming for Sunday depending on how I am feeling.  Tomorrow I am going to get the music together for Kayla, my new student.  I am excited about her lesson!  Then I have Aggie right after, so all in all, Saturday is shaping up to be a great day.  Tillie is planning to come for a visit next week.  I am not sure which day and it all depends on how I feel.  If I still have a cold she won't be coming, however, I anticipate by then to be back at 100% (well, as close to 100% as I get) and then we will visit.  I do plan next week to go see Narnia in the movie theatres.  I want to see that movie and I have heard that it is really good.  I loved the first two, so I am hopeful that this will be as good as the others.  If I don't see it then, I will most likely buy it on DVD when it comes out.

A pretty productive day for a change.  I finished what I needed to finish for the bankruptcy, and now I am going to rest after I have more chicken soup.  The cold is slowly going away.  i can breathe out of my nose so that is an improvement and I hope to be over this by the weekend.  I do hope your day is good too.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure that she is there as a guest meaning she touches nothing she cleans nothing she is there to be with you. also see to it that she start going on about the house.
    L8TR‼
    ~Lil'♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend, you are number 2 tonight on the Handmade loveprints post. Thanks for splashing with me. I am excited and have no idea as of yet what I will make for everyone. But, if you are in, (which means you want to make a hand made, love made, gift for three people) then could you please email your home address.

    bedenkop at gmail dot com

    Hugs for your night,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete