Saturday, January 15, 2011

fun Saturday

I had 2 lessons today!  Yes, 1 was new and a friend of the other student I had today.  I am excited about that.  Both girls did very well at their lessons.  They are 12 years old and are starting with the Italian Song, "Caro Mio Ben".  It is a nice introduction to classical music.  A beautiful piece of music.  They each also have a Broadway piece to learn too.  It was nice to have music through the house for a couple of hours.  Starting next Saturday, I will have 3 lessons each Saturday.  Every other Saturday, I will have 4, those are the weeks that Aggie is home.  I am so happy with how lessons are shaping up.  I still need some more lessons, but I am getting there, slowly.  God is working in my life and I can see it.  I am hopeful that I will have enough students to be okay by summer.  So far, so good.  I am glad about that.  I am busier now than I was and that is good.

After the lessons, I went to my usual, Tim Horton's and got my sandwich.  I was tired after the lesson, so I took a nap.  I am so tired all the time right now, more than usual.  The fatigue is sometimes really bad.  I think I have napped more in this last two weeks than I have for a long time.  I am just so tired all the time.  I don't know if the change of pain medicine has made a difference or not.  It's hard to say.  My cold is almost over.  I hope it leaves rather quick, like tomorrow!  Two weeks of this is more than enough, I think.  I hope the rest of my family is getting better too.  I know that Maia's family and Tillie are all ill too.  Michelle is sick again this week.  She had it last weekend too, but she has it again.  I am hoping that Maia is healthy enough to go to a movie this week.  If I don't seen the Narnia in the movie theatre that is okay, I will get it on DVD.  I also want to see the Harry Potter movie again while it is in the theatres, but there again, if I don't, that is okay.  I was very sad when I saw Harry Potter so I can't really say I enjoyed it as I usually would.  It is hard to like things when you are sad, but how else can I be right now?  I am sad most of the time.  I am a bit better when I am with people or teaching so I think I am doing pretty good right now.

I am not sure if I am meeting Donna tomorrow or not.  I have to give her a call to find out.  It will be a quiet day tomorrow if I don't.  I don't mind.  My quiet days are getting less and less which is exactly what I want.  I would like to be busy during the week and then rest on Sundays.  That is my goal.  I now have lessons on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.  In February, I will have lessons again on Wednesday as well.  Basically, my weeks are shaping up nicely.  I like teaching at home.  I find it much more relaxing than going to people's houses.  i was always nervous about being on time or late, did I bring the music I need?  Stuff like that.  Here, I have the music I need and I am always on time because I am already home.  I love how the living room is set up for teaching.  I will have everything ready for the week tomorrow.

It has been a good day despite being so exhausted.  I hope this extra exhaustion goes away soon.  I hope your day was as good as mine.  I love my new students and my old students.  They are all super awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment