Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday

It has been quiet day.  I had one lesson, Rick, he takes an hour lesson of voice.  It is a good time.  He started a new Italian Song.  We started 2 new musical theatre songs last week.  I was so exhausted at about 4:30 today that I had to lie back down for a while.  I was just that tired.  I think I am still exhausted from Thursday with the 4 hour drives.  Driving that long much wears me out completely.  I don't know why, it just does.

I don't have any plans for tomorrow.  I am not sure what I am going to do tomorrow.  I am just going to play it by ear.  Maybe I will go to a movie or go and see Donna, maybe dropping Emily's gift off, who knows?  I shall see how I feel tomorrow and then I will decide what to do.  I may stay home too, I just don't know right now.

It has been a good day so far.  I don't mind having quiet days.  I do wish Mom was here with me everyday.  That hasn't changed at all in the last 8 months.  I think I will always think that.

Andrew hasn't posted his pictures we took of his graduation yet, neither has his friend, Terra.  I am hoping they will do it next week sometime.  I want to show off the picture of the grad all dressed up looking sharp.  He really looked nice.  Andrew cleans up well when he wants to.  It was nice to see him again as I don't see him very much since he lives a couple of hours away.  He doesn't have a car right now so he can't meet me 1/2 way in Sarnia.  That would be the coolest, but I will have to wait until he has a car.  It was also nice to see my Uncle and his family.  I don't see them very often anymore either.  There is a family BBQ at Tillie's in July.  I am not sure if I can attend.  It all depends on my teaching schedule for the day.  I will know more when it gets closer.  Hayley isn't sure that she is going either.  I don't know about Audrey or Kenny either.  Right now I am not sure who will be attending.

A rerun of NCIS is on USA right now.  It is from this past season.  I know I have seen it recently, but with NCIS, I can watch these over and over.  There really isn't much else on right now.  TV is kind of boring on a Saturday night.  Sunday is a bit better at night, but not by much.

I am now reading Jo's Boy, the 3rd of the Little Women trilogy.  I finished all the Anne of Green Gables books last week.  Once I finish this book, sometime probably tomorrow or Monday, I will have to find something to read again.

I do hope you are having a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment