Sunday, June 19, 2011

So Tired Today

I think on the days I don't teach and have anything I must do, i am more warn out.  I did go and get the Tylenol PM I needed and the new students piano books, but other than that, I have nothing I have to do.  I do have things I should do but I am so tired and achy today that it just isn't going to get done.  I really feel like I could go back to bed.  This happens a lot on non teaching days.  I got up early on Friday and Saturday and by today, I am wiped.  It is weird how this happens.  I am feeling a bit weak today.  Perhaps a rest may help it.  I will try shortly.

I called my brother to wish him Happy Father's Day, as I expected I had to leave a message.  He rarely, if ever, answers the phone unless he absolutely has too.  I remember being shocked when i called and told him about mom dying.  I think he answered the phone because it was early for him and I never call him early as I am not usually up.  I think about that day every so often, it isn't as often as it used to be.  This would be the day Mom would get her tools and things like that for Father's Day as she was both mother and father by the time I was 9.  I remember at school near the end of the year we were doing a project for father's day.  I came home and cried because my dad had left us so I said I didn't want to do the project.  Mom said to make it for her because she was doing both jobs now.  That made me smile and from then on, I celebrated both Mother's Day and Father's Day with mom.  My brother is a good Dad.  He does everything with his kids that he wishes Dad had done for us.  I love watching him play with his kids.  They are so cute too.  Abigail is almost 12 and William is 10.  I miss them a lot since they live very far away from me.

Next week will be a good week as far as teaching is concerned.  I have rescheduled Breanna for Thursday since it is my other brother's graduation.  I am going now that I have most of the information I need including his new phone number.  I anticipate being very busy most of the week, but that is okay.  I don't mind!  I love being busy!  I am almost done with the Anne of Green Gables books again.  I am on number 6, Anne of Ingleside.  I love these books so much.  i am so glad Mom introduced me to them.  Mom really knew how to pick books that I would like!  She was such a great Mom.  I miss her a lot.

I do hope this finds you doing well and enjoying the Father's Day.

1 comment:

  1. 'Mom said to make it for her because she was doing both jobs now. That made me smile and from then on, I celebrated both Mother's Day and Father's Day with mom.'

    How brilliant is this? She sounds like such a brave, capable woman.

    ReplyDelete