Wednesday, June 15, 2011

wednesday

I had my blood test this afternoon.  Apparently at the doctor's office now on Wednesday they close early so whoever scheduled my blood test must not have known that.  They did call while I was sleeping, but I didn't answer, as I was sleeping!  They wanted me to come in early.  I didn't because I didn't get the message until I was ready to go.  So now I know that on Wednesdays, the office closes at 12 noon.  I won't make my appointments for Wednesday then.  I will get the results tomorrow sometime.

Breanna isn't having her lesson again tomorrow.  She isn't done with school yet, I guess.  I miss my Breanna, it has been a whole month now since I last saw her!  Ugh!  I need my Breanna!  I miss her.  Hopefully she will finish all her school work and be done so she can have a lesson next week.  I miss my students when I don't have them on a regular basis, it is just the way I am.

Jose called and left a message.  You will love this one.  He wanted to know if I would sing at his wife's funeral.  I called back and said NO.  Why would I want to sing at that hate filled woman's funeral?  She HATED my mother and me so to sing at her funeral is just a big NO.  He has nerve, I will give him that.  Asking me to sing at a person's funeral who didn't like me or my mother and accused my mother of having an affair with her husband?  Yeah, right, that is just wrong on so many levels.  He commented that he wanted to come over on Saturday to do some work.  I said I was super busy on Saturday.  I have 3 lessons but I don't want him over.  I have been screening his calls and will continue to do so.  I don't ever want to see him again.  I really don't and he doesn't get it.  I will be blunt if he comes over (he always comes unannounced and unexpected) and tell him to leave that he is not welcomed in my house.

Anyways, I have the wonderful Carson this afternoon in about 30 minutes for his 2 lessons.  He takes both piano and voice.  He is so cute.  He is 8 years old and will be a 3rd grader now.  I have 2 new vocal songs for the young man.  He is learning how to read music now and is doing a pretty good job of it.  I also have Beth, my lovely adult singer.  I shall find out if she got in the chorus of the musical she tried out for on Sunday.  I really hope so.  She knew her music and has a decent voice.  She was so excited about trying out for the play.  I said some prayers on Sunday for her.

My handsome young man, Carson, arrived early for his lesson.  He is not going to continue with piano right now, just vocal, which is fine with me.  Maybe in the fall he will start up again. Who knows?  Whatever works for him, works for me.  Carson will probably change his time for lessons for the summer so he can have more time to play!!!  You know how boys want to play, play, play!  I don't blame him one bit!  I would want to play a lot too if I was his age!  He is excited as tomorrow is his last day of 2nd grade.  There will be 3 birthday treats for the students who have summer birthdays.  I like how he says all the kids in his class are his friends, that is just so nice of him to think like that.  Next year his little brother will also be attending his school as a nursery schooler.  His brother is 3, I think.  How cool is that?

It is simply beautiful out today.  No sign of rain, not too hot, not too cold, just perfect.  It has been a good day so far.  I spoke to a friend I haven't seen in a long time, Mike.  He used to work for me at the store.  One of the girls from the store (and a former student of mine!) is getting married in September.  I called to see if Mike would be interested in attending the wedding with me.  He said sure, he would love to watch Jessie get married.  I am so happy for her.  She is a wonderful young woman.  I have known her most of her life now.  She and I are going to get together shortly to hang out and just catch up on life!  I look forward to it.  I really do.  I know she would be happy that Mike is coming too.  She really liked working with him.  I was thinking of asking Oliver or Phoebe, but I thought, Mike would be better.  It shall be a great wedding.  I am excited about it.  I also hope to see her sister, Katie soon too.  Katie is going to be a paramedic.  She is almost done with school too.  I simply love both those girls!  I just don't see them enough.  I really don't.

I do hope you are having a good day.  I really am.  I was a bit tired earlier, but now I seem to be okay.  I have one more lesson left so that will end my day nicely!

1 comment:

  1. An excellent blog where we report on fibromyalgia and their experiences, all must unite to make this disease is known throughout the world.

    ReplyDelete