Sunday, July 24, 2011

did it rain today?

I think it rained for a few minutes this afternoon.  This is what one of my friends who live near me on Facebook said.  I was asleep because I was so tired this afternoon that I slept about 3 hours.  i could have slept longer, really, I could have but I forced myself to get up.  Harry Potter number 4 is on again and Harry Potter 5 is on at 9 so I will watch it until I fall asleep or decide to go to bed.  I love Harry Potter movies and books so much.  It is kind of weird because I am not really into a lot of things right now, but Harry is one of things that I am into.  It does make me think of my mom because she loved Harry Potter movies a lot.  She read me the first book when I was in the hospital with the blood clot.  I was pretty out of it a lot during that week.

I did have a good lesson with Rick today.  We started a new song for him.  The song is "Friend Like Me" from Aladdin, the movie.  I love this song.  It has a beautiful range that will definitely be a stretch for him.  We did go through it but we are focusing on the first part today.  He seemed to really like it so that is good. I now have a date for the Summer concert but unfortunately, Rick and Bob won't be there as both will be out of town.  I am bummed but I knew there would be some people it wouldn't work for.  I am hoping that for everyone else it will work for.

I can't wait until next weekend.  Kathy will be here in town and we are going to see Harry Potter together!!!  Finally!!!!  I can't wait!!!!  I just can't wait!!!  Not only for the new movie but to see Kathy too.  I just talked to her.  She is planning to watch Harry number 5 in a few minutes too.

I am off to watch Harry now.  I hope your day is good and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment