Wednesday, October 19, 2011

the day after 10-19

Today was a great day.  I must say it was!  I woke up early (okay - that is not the great part!) and headed to my girls, Hannah, Natalie, Lydia, and Sarah's house to pick them up for ... Harry Potter part 2!  Yes, I have now seen that movie 5 times in the movie theatre.  The movie is finally at the cheap theatre so the movie cost $1.  It was definitely a bargain!  I had such a good time with the girls.  After the movie, we went to Del Taco for lunch.  It was a small restaurant right near the movie theatre.  We all chatted and had lunch.  Then I had to take them home.  However, I had quizzes for them!  There were about 4 or 5 quizzes about the Order of the Phoenix and the Deathly Hallows.  Natalie got them all right, Lydia had 3 wrong, and Hannah had 1 wrong.  Sarah did pretty well but as she is only 8 and hasn't read the books, she doesn't know all lot of the answers.  I had a good time.  I also had 3 lessons tonight, Allison, Natalie Z, and Beth.  Allison chose her last song for the Christmas song.  Natalie Z picked her Christmas songs tonight too.  Beth and I worked on her songs for the audition on November 5.  The theatre is doing Jekyll and Hyde.  Beth should be more than ready for the audition when she goes.

Most everyone has picked out their Christmas music.  Only Benjy and Brianne haven't picked out theirs yet.  I have to copy some music for Calli tomorrow.  I have to put her song in finale and make a CD for her.  I will put it in Finale on Friday before her lesson.  I also have to copy Acer's piano and vocal Christmas songs.

My left hip is in a big flare right now.  I think it is one of the biggest flares I have ever had and it is only on the left side.  It is really annoying.  It started about 3 weeks ago and I really expected it to be gone by now.  I don't know how it started.  It started after spending the evening in the ER though so I am not sure if that is what caused it.  Those stretchers are not very comfortable.  Who knows?  Fibro is strange and that is the way it is.  I do hope it goes away soon.  The tramadol and meloxicam aren't helping it too much, but they do help a bit.  I would be in more pain if I didn't have them.

Tomorrow is a day filled with music.  First up with be Breanna, then Brianne, Benjy, Joiene, and finally, Laith.  After lessons I have choir practice.  I am looking forward to that.  It is still hard to that I have to get up so early but I will eventually get used to it.  I usually take a nap as soon as I get home though before Rick's lesson.  As far as I know, he is having it at regular time, which is 1:30.  That gives me a good couple of hours nap!  If he has it early, that is fine too.  I think I will be begin cutting out the Christmas ornaments on Sunday.  I have to trace them out first.  I bought the quilting batting on Sunday when I went shopping with Calli.  We had a lot of fun shopping.  It is definitely the way to grocery shop, take Calli with you!  She puts everything in the cart and then she puts them all on the table at the check out.  She also likes to try to drive the scooter that I ride in.  It is quite cute.  I have the best students in the world.  From my little ones to my adults, they are all awesome.  I have about 21 students now.  I need only a few more and then I won't be able to take anymore.  I am hoping by January I will be filled up.

I am heading for bed soon.  My hip is really bad but only the left one.  It is very strange how that is hurting and the other one only hurts as much as usual, nothing out of the ordinary.  I hope your day was good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment