Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday 10-1

Yes, it is now October.  Hm.  Today, I only had 1 lesson.  I was very lightheaded today.  At one point, when I was at Walmart, I thought I was about to pass out.  thankfully, I didn't.  I came home and put away the groceries that needed to be put in the fridge and then went to lie down.  I think I slept for a few hours but I wasn't as lightheaded when I was lying down.  (Not that this was a surprise)  I am heading for bed earlier than usual because tomorrow I have to get up at 6:50 am.  Yes, that will be rather early.  The choir has to be at church by 7:30 am.  I am sure most people won't have a problem with that like I will but hey, I can do this once a week.  i will have Rick's lesson at 11 am tomorrow which is earlier than usual but that will leave the afternoon for napping! (If I need it!)

Anyways, not much going on today.  I will be working on the Pottermore website again tomorrow.  I am trying to get into the bank so I can buy my supplies and get my wand!

Have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. I just hate having to plan my day around when I can lay down and rest but I must admit, I do love my naps! Have a great Sunday and feel better after some sleep..mkay?

    ReplyDelete