Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sleepy Sunday 10-9

I think I slept most of the day away except for my 2 lessons.  I set my alarm for 6:50 am as usual.  Unfortunately, when I woke up, my throat was sore on the left side and I had a bad headache so I didn't go to church.  I went back to sleep.  When I woke up for Katie's lesson, I still had the headache.  After Camille's lesson, I went back to bed.  I was tired and the head wasn't feel so good.  I like only having a few lessons a day because when it is a bad day, I am usually still able to teach.  Before, when I had 10 to 12 lessons a day, I had to cancel the whole day of lessons because I couldn't handle that many with the bad headaches or extra pain from Fibro.  Now, I only have 3 to 4 and sometimes only 2 lessons a day, I am able to rest either before or in between.  It is such a nice thing.  I know at this point I would not be able to have 10 to 12 lessons a day.  Maybe in the future, but not now.  Okay, I don't really see that happening in the future either.  Katie had her lesson today and we picked her 2 Christmas Songs.  Camille, as I said before, had her piano lesson but we didn't pick her Christmas music because she doesn't need to start right now.  I will be pulling the piano Christmas music either this week or next.  The older piano students who are more advanced would need to get their stuff earlier because it would be harder.  My beginners don't need to get their music until about the middle to end of the month.  I spoke to Camille about Competition today.  She will think about it.  I need to write the newsletter about the concert and the competition this week.  I keep meaning to do it, but I haven't done it yet.

Tomorrow is Canadian Thanksgiving Day.  When I was small we would celebrate both, except the Canadian one would be celebrated on the Sunday instead of Monday.  I don't know when we stopped, maybe around the time I was almost out of elementary school?  I just don't remember.  I am not sure what I am doing for our Thanksgiving.  It is hard to say.

I am still super tired tonight and my head is super sore.  I think I am just going to head for bed in a few minutes.  I hope it is the normal headache tomorrow.  My hips and lower back have been bothering me for the last week too for some annoying reason.  I don't know what I did, but I must have done something.

I do hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment