Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday 10-2

I don't know what is exactly going on with me, but this is the 2nd day of being dizzy on and off.  It is really getting annoying!  It started yesterday during my lesson with Camille.  It did improve by the nighttime so I thought it was gone.  I got up at 6:50 am this morning and was perfectly fine.  I got dressed in my "good" clothes for church and went.  I got there a few minutes early so that was good.  I found the rest of the choir and we waited until it was time to go for the sound and tech check.  I had a stool to sit on so that was good.  We went through the song once and I was fine.  We went through the song again and 1/2 way through I started getting awfully dizzy.  I thought I was going to pass out.  I move to sit in a different chair in case I was going to pass out.  After a few minutes is was a bit better but I don't know why it hit me like that.  The lights weren't that bright on us.  I didn't think I was over heated at all.  (I had a long sleeve light sweater on)  I will wear short sleeves next week.  After we went through the hymns we were going to sing during the service, we went to the choir room to relax before the service.  I was okay during the service, I was still a bit dizzy, but not to where i thought I was going to pass out.  I ended up leaving right after we finished singing and moved off the stage to the back room.  I was dizzy so I didn't want to stay any longer in case it got worse.  What a morning!  My first singing in the choir during the service and look what happens!

I am still a bit dizzy but not as much as I was this morning at church.  I am heading up for a nap.

I just woke up a bit ago from my little (3 hour) nap.  Before I started doing much after Rick's lesson I popped in the corned beef brisket that I have been meaning to cook this week in the crock pot.  thank goodness they don't go bad quickly like other meat does!  Anyways, I have enough for 2 more meals this week or to put in the freezer.  I love corned beef.

My dizziness right now seems to be gone for the moment.  Of course, I am sitting done though and I did just get up from lying down.  I do hope that this means it is gone and is not coming back.  If it continues, I will have to go to the doctor and I don't want to go.  Don't I see them enough?  So I am hopeful that it isn't going to continue.

Okay, I am feeling a bit lightheaded again.  This has got to stop!  I have a busy week ahead of me and I cannot afford to take time off!  There, end of my rant about myself!

I do have a busy week that I am sooooo looking forward to.  Monday - 2 lessons, Tuesday - 3 lessons and lunch with Katie!, Wednesday - 5 lessons, Thursday - 1 lesson (1 Absent) and Choir practice, Friday - 3 lessons, and Saturday - 3 lessons!  Next Sunday, Rick is absent and again the following Sunday.  He will also be absent almost all of November and December.  Yeah, it is kind of a bummer, but he will start up again in January so that is good.

My lightheadedness came back along with a bad headache so I went to the ER.  6 hours later, they have no answers.  All my tests are fine.  The doctor seems to think that maybe it was from dehydration.  They had such a hard time getting a vein for the IV and blood tests that they used my wrists.  Oh my, let me tell, before you go to the ER make sure you drink a huge thing of water as that is the most painful thing ever.  It burns as it is going in.  Yeah, not interested in that ever happening again.  It is the 2nd time I have had blood taken from there.  I did remember that it hurt really, really, really bad.  So basically, no one knows why I have been lightheaded on and off all day and yesterday.  What can I say?  I hope tomorrow is better.

I hope your evening was a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I would have suggested testing your blood pressure...too low can make you feel dizzy, etc., but I'm assuming they checked that at hospital right? Also your blood sugar okay? Maybe just something as simple as something you ate? Anyway, I hope you get to feeling better soon!
    Angela
    P.S. I love corned beef, too!

    ReplyDelete