Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday 10-26

I had only 2 lessons today, Allison and Beth.  Allison is working on 1 of her Christmas pieces and she finished her 2 musical theatre selections.  I am hoping that her other Christmas Song comes in next week.  I had to order it from another store as the original one does not have it yet and it has been over 2 weeks.  The other store is shipping it to my house and it should be here rather shortly.  Beth is working on her audition material for Jekyll and Hyde.  She is doing very well.  The audition is next weekend so we have one more lesson before the audition to polish everything up.  Beth works very hard.  She practices regularly so I figure by next week she will be ready to go.

I have to copy some music for Laith tonight.  We will be starting his Christmas songs tomorrow.  I think I copied one already, but I am not sure.  Either way, I will have it ready for him.  I have 6 lessons tomorrow including the new young man.  I have to copy some Christmas music for him to sing tomorrow.  We might as well start with that since the concert is about 5 weeks away.  I have Brianne and Breanna tomorrow or at least as far as I know I do.  Last week Breanna had to cancel.  I really hope she has her lesson tomorrow.  I miss my students when they don't have lessons.

I am very tired tonight.  I didn't want to get up today.  I was just so tired.  I don't know why I was so tired today but I was.  It seems like it will be an early night for a change.  I think I was awake until about 2 am.  I would really rather be asleep by midnight.  Then I would get up a bit earlier (I don't want to get up too early now!) and get a few things done.  I think I am just not feeling well tonight.  I hope it goes away tomorrow and I feel back to normal.

Tomorrow is choir.  I do like going to choir.  My hip seems to be back to normal so that is good.  I should be able to make it to church on Sunday morning.  That is my goal anyways.  I like singing in a choir again.  I just wish that church was a few hours later than it is.  That would be so nice but it isn't so I will go at the proper time.

I look forward to all the lessons I have tomorrow.  Thursday are a good day for teaching as I usually have 6 lessons and choir practice.  I hope you are having a good day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment