Friday, November 25, 2011

The Day After Thanksgiving!

My little red car is in the garage.  I am so excited about that.  The boxes that needed to be moved, are moved.  The scooter has it's own place as does the lawnmower, edger, blower, carpet cleaner (which will be moved back into the house soon.  I don't like it in the garage when it is to clean inside carpets), and the snow blower, which I am not sure if it works either.  Anyways, i am super thrilled with the garage and the fact that my car is inside of it.  Now it can snow.  My car is ready for the winter.  I am not ready for the winter, but the little car is.  My friend and neighbor's children came to help and they did a great job.  I even have stuff to donate.  The sad thing is I must have donated the snow globes that I thought were in the garage last spring.  They are not in any of the boxes we looked at.  Oh well, I hope whoever has them is enjoying them.  I did really like them, but these things happen.  I just checked the Disney website and they don't have the ones I have anymore.  I didn't think so as the Beauty and the Beast one was about 15 to 17 years old and the Mickey Mouse one that was Mom's was about 5 years old.  I am sad over them but not too terribly sad because I do have plenty of Disney stuff in the house and in my room.  The kids also took several of Mom's boxes back into her room so I can put her stuff back up.  Why they were taken out in the first place, I don't know but they were and now they are back.

I am going to the Hubel's for dinner tonight and for a movie.  I am not sure what we are going to watch, but it will be kid friendly and fun.  It was so cute because Carolyn came in the house and said I was coming to their house at 8 pm for dinner and movie.  I was like, okay, sounds fun to me!  I really appreciate the help they gave me.

Tomorrow I am going to Kathy's parents' house for the day and then she and I are going to see Breaking Dawn.  All this excitement is going to totally wear me out by Sunday but I am enjoying it.  I do have 3 lessons on Sunday, Aggie, Camille, and Rebecca.  Katie will have hers on Tuesday so that will be good.  I wonder if I can have Callie come at that time or if it would be too late for the young lady.  She has to get up quite early for school.  I shall see on that one.  My Emily will be here shortly.

I do hope you are having a good day.  I am very excited over the garage!  That has made my month.

1 comment:

  1. bring on winter...you little red care is safe!! yay for getting the garage cleaned out. Now go have some fun...but not too much.

    ReplyDelete