Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday 11-9-11

2 more days until Harry Potter comes out on DVD!  Yes, this IS cause for celebration!  It really is!  I, personally, can't wait.  I know, I know, many of you are shaking your head, you already knew this.  I can't wait to see it again with seeing number 7 part 1 right before it.  That is the plan for Friday, as long as everything works out well.

I met Jennie for lunch today at Applebee's.  It was so much fun.  I got to read some of the stuff that people wrote at the reunion.  The memory papers were great!  We chatted for about 2 hours before we had to leave.  It was also cool because Jennie's husband, Bill gave her a gift card for Applebee's so that paid our lunch.  Talk about generous!  It was just a nice lunch.  I was late for it though.  I knew yesterday I needed to get gas.  I planned to get the gas after Aaiynna's lesson.  Somehow it slipped my mind.  I also didn't plan to get up early enough to get gas and be on time so I was late by about 10 or so minutes.  I had run out of the house without my coat too so while getting gas, I froze and got wet since it was raining!  Not how I planned to arrive!  I will plan better next time!

After lunch, I came home and took a bit of a rest in the living room before Rachel's lesson.  I was a bit tired so I figured it was a good time to take a bit of a rest so I went in the living room and propped up my feet on the stool.  I slept for about an hour.  Rachel arrived for her lesson and she is doing so well with her Christmas Songs.  She did picked out 2 more for fun.  We immediately went into the dining room to copy the music for her.  She then went and got 2 of the page savers then put the new music in them.  She giggled when we discussed the hand position.  Rachel is learning several new hand positions and is really doing very well.  I love when she giggles though.  Children have the sweetest giggles and Rachel is no exception.  Her giggle just send happiness to my soul so to hear the giggle at the new hand positions.  Allison had her lesson right after.  She was early, which was perfectly fine for me.  Allison is also doing very well with her Christmas music.  I remembered to copy her second page of sight reading just in time for her lesson.  Allison is doing very well with her Christmas music too.  Her voice is getting ready to change and I can hear it.  It is exciting when the voice changes, it really is.

I have a bit of a bad headache this evening.  I took some pain meds so I am hoping it will go down to the normal headache.  With the rain and the changing of the weather, it is not surprising that I ache a bit more than normal and have a bigger headache tonight.  I just hope it goes back to the normal pain by bedtime or morning.

Despite the extra pain this afternoon, it was a good day.  I hope yours was too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love lunch at Applebees! And to be treated makes it even better right? Glad you had a good day. Sleep well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for the movie tomorrow! Can you believe I never saw it in the theater?!
    Hope you have a great weekend, Heather!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete