Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 days until Christmas! 12-15

I am such a happy girl this afternoon.  I will be able to mail the rest of the taxes tomorrow!  I am very excited how this worked out.  I am really glad about that.

Church Choir practice went well.  We were working on stuff for Christmas and Sunday.  I am not sure about Christmas Day yet.  I am still waiting to see what all is going on.  I know that Christmas Eve I will be with Kathy and her family with her parents.  It should be really good.  Kathy is just waiting to find out what the in-laws are doing for the Christmas.  If they have something on Christmas Day then Kathy's parents will have something for the Monday.  Either will work for me as they usually have stuff earlier in the day and I don't teach until 4 so that should work.  I have Rachel and Isaac's lessons that day.  I am anxious to see Kathy and family.  I know, it has only been a few short weeks since I last saw them, but still, I want to see her rather soon.

I am tired now so I will be in bed soon.  I don't have to get up early tomorrow so that is good.  My girls are coming on Saturday for decorating.  They will be here at 2 pm.  It should be a fun time.  I need to also pull some music for Brianne on Saturday.

I hope you are having a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Tis good to stop by and visit your blog..Happy you have worked out the taxes...we are a bit behind on ours...grrrr. I have been really down with more pain than usual because of the weather changing. I've had Fibro and all that goes with it for 30 yrs...and I'll never get used to it...brings me to my knees thanking God for the ability to do the things I still can...blessings to you sweeties.

    ReplyDelete