Saturday, December 17, 2011

Super Great Day! 12-17

I paid the rest of the property taxes!!!  Yes!!!  It is paid (well, I mailed it so give it a few days to get there).  I am so happy about this because I can now focus on the 2011 taxes!  Yeah, I am, as of right now, only behind with the summer taxes because the winter ones just came in and they are due by March 1.  Whether or not I get there by then, I don't think so, but I will have started paying them loooooong before then.  It was such a good feeling to write the check and mail it!

The other reason it was a super great day is that my lovely girls, Natalie, Hannah, Sarah, and Lydia came to help decorate.  I was so pleased with how well they did.  We have the sled on the wall and the wall hanging from Disney.  A lot of my Disney ornaments are on the tree.  I have so many.  The tree is covered with them.  I know that they are really too big for the tree, but it they are so beautiful and I love them.  Next year I will decorate outside too but this year I just don't have the money to spend on the electricity.  Speaking of electricity, mine for some reason has jumped and I am concerned because I use less electricity than I use to and the bill is super high.  This is the 2nd month in a row and I don't understand why.  I have to call them on Monday because my electricity usage has not changed that much to be that high.  If more than one person lived here, I could see it, but it is only me so I don't get it.

I have to change my contacts tomorrow morning because it is time for them to be changed.  I am hoping I won't be so dizzy tomorrow, if I am then I won't be able to be in choir because during the rehearsal I get dizzy and feel like I am going to pass out.  I am usually alright by the time the service starts, but even then it can happen.  I truly do think it is my contacts and I will change them.  It has been a while and I need to start keeping better track now.

I got up earlier than usual for Brianne's lesson.  She is going to be put in the Snell books level 4 and her sister will be in the level 5 ones.  I will also add fun stuff in it too so that will hopefully be interesting for them.

all the music that was in the living room is now in the office in piles on the floor.  I will take one pile at a time and put them in order and then put them away.  I plan to do a pile or so a day so that I will not have to stand for so long.  There are about 5 to 6 piles.  I also will take care of the CDs that I use for my singers.  There are a lot of those out right now but they will be much easier to put away.  I have some CDs I need to copy as I don't like to give out the original CDs.  In order to get a new CD, if something happens to the originals, I have often have to buy the entire book and CD combo, which is expensive.

Tomorrow after church, I am going to see Donna.  I have a few things for her.  A bunch of Videos and a keyboard.  It is my old one.  I have no idea if it works or not but we will find out.  It needs new batteries, that much I know.  I have the stuff in the trunk of the car now.  I think that is everything I need to bring her.  If I forgot anything, I have no idea what it could possibly be.  I think I will probably come and take a nap.

I very tired now.  It has been such a full day.  Tomorrow will be a super early day starting at 6:45 am to get ready for church.  I do like the new church.

I am watching a program on overweight teens, I mean extremely overweight.  They are all getting the gastric bypass surgery.  I was asked about getting it done but I don't want to get it.  I have thought about and from what I have read about it, it is very risky and I am not ready for that type of a risk.  I have friends who have done the surgery, but they all have had major problems afterwards.  My exercise machine is now uncovered so i can go and use it everyday.  I am not sure how long I can use it, but I think any amount of time is good.  I used to be be able to do a 1/2 hour a day but this was 6 years ago before my blood clot.  Since then my mobility has gone down.  I hope to get it up higher again.  I figure I will start by counting my steps instead of time.  I have a goal to have more mobility and not so dependent on my scooter.  That I should lose weight will be the by product.  Every time I make the goal to lose weight, I end up gaining weight so I figure this time I will target mobility.  I want to be able to walk up and down my street with my CD player in my ear like I used.  I used to walk about 3 miles a day.  I would put my music on and I would just go.  I am not sure with the arthritis and the fibro how much I can do but I figure some is better than none, which is what I am doing now.

I do hope you had a good day.  I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment