Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday 12-20

Well, only a few days left and then it will be Christmas!  I WILL be going to Kathy's parents' house for Christmas Day as well as Christmas Eve.  It will be a fun couple of days with her.  I am not sure what my Uncle and Aunt are doing for Christmas but Andrew wants to know and naturally, he wants me to call.  I don't understand why he has trouble making these type calls but he does.  Oh well, that is just my younger brother.  I called and left a message.  They very well could be out of town already.  Last year, they went to her brother's so they could be there again this year.  I am just not sure.  I know Andrew wants to see Tillie too.  He has something for her and for my Aunt and Uncle as well as my small cousin, Jayson.

I didn't have any students today.  Charlie left his instrument in his mother's car so he is going to do an hour lesson next week.  Samuel's mom totally forgot about it this afternoon.  She remembered in the morning and then she forgot so she is coming tomorrow.  Katie was still at work, so she needs to reschedule for next week.  I think I spent the afternoon and evening on the computer.  I will be heading for bed rather soon because I am very dizzy and lightheaded this evening.  I have been all day, ever since I woke up this morning.  I actually think it is because I am out of my tramadol medicine.  I get dizzy when I don't take it and I have been out for 2 days.

I won't be singing at church this Sunday so I won't be at rehearsal this Thursday since they will be only working on Christmas Day stuff.  There is now choir on the 1st as far as I know.  I am hoping that in the New Year, Katie will be joining us in the choir.  I think she would really enjoy it a lot.  I would enjoy being in the choir with her.  She is such a nice girl and is really working hard to finish high school and get her Associates Degree by the end of summer. I am not sure what her next step is.  I know she is looking into other colleges.  Katie has visited some already.

Julie is coming tomorrow with Lily!  I have to wrap the presents for Lily and Emily.  I am excited to see that lovely young lady and I enjoy hanging out with Julie too.  The whole family is really nice.  They are very helpful and I like being with them.  I am not sure where we are working in the family room tomorrow.  I will find out when Julie gets here and Lily.  I have some stuff in the fridge that needs to be tossed.

I got my new blankets from Walmart today.  They came in the mail.  I am very happy about that.  i will take care of them tomorrow.  I have new sheets too so that is good.  So now I have new pajamas, new blankets, and new sheets!  Yippee!  I am very happy about that.

There is a Law and Order: SVU marathon on USA channel right now.  I am sure there is only 1 episode left of the Marathon, but that is okay.  I love this show.  I haven't seen in regularly in the past few years because Mom was so afraid of TV.  Now I can watch it whenever it is on if I want.  I think I would rather have the mother with me.  Right now the episode that is on I have never seen before and boy is it a good one.  It is really good!!!  I am glad I accidentally found it after NCIS Los Angeles.

There have been a boatload of commercials about short term loans and get money quick.  Wow, nothing like tons of temptations.  I think about the financial mess I was in when losing the store, I shudder when I see commercials like this.  I really do.  I have 2 credit cards and they are supposed to be for emergencies, but unfortunately, each time I got one, I ended up putting it in my wallet instead of my safe.  I will be paying them off in the next few months so they will be empty and ready for emergencies.  Other than that, I am doing pretty well with making sure I do what I am supposed to.

I do hope you had a good day.  I can't really say I had a good one, but it wasn't too bad.  Tomorrow will be so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment