Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday! 12-6

We are 6 days into December already!  this month is going so fast.  I got me a new Christmas Season Sweatshirt last night after lessons.  It is black and says Joy.  I think it is pretty cool.  I now have 3 Christmas Sweatshirts.  I love my sweatshirts.  I have several Disney ones. (that shouldn't surprise anyone) I had a few lessons today.  Charlie stayed a bit later to help with the new batteries.  He put the new batteries in the cases for my scooter.  The scooter store said it was easy, well, I have news for them, it wasn't.  Charlie did a good job though and the new batteries are charging as we speak.  I am supposed to charge them a lot this week.  I sure hope this is the answer to my scooter issues.  I will test it out on the weekend when the batteries are very charged.

Julie is coming tomorrow again to help with the family room.  I rescheduled my blood test to Friday.  I am going to bed earlier than usual tonight since I will be getting up early.

I do hope you are having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment