Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Day

It is 2012.  Wow, what will this year be like?  I have no idea.  I was supposed to go to the movies this afternoon with the Muglia girls, unfortunately, 4 out of 9 have the flu so no movie for us.  We will go another day, perhaps next week.  I want to see the new Chipmunk movie.  It looks really cute.  I also want to see the Muppets movie, but I probably won't be able to see that one until it is on DVD.  Then again, you never know.  I hope next weekend or the weekend after we can go.

What is your New Year's Resolution?  I am not sure what I will be working on.  I really don't know.  I don't feel as if I am in survival mode like I was but I don't feel completely out of it either.

I have to work on the newsletter for our subdivision.  I have one article for it already from Jerry, my neighbor.  He fixes exercise equipment and since many people make their resolution to lose weight and exercise more.  I will start working on the newsletter tomorrow.  There isn't much happening this month in the sub, but that is okay.

Law and Order:SVU is having a marathon right now.  I have watched about 2 1/2 episodes so far.  I do like this because I haven't seen any of the ones that I have watched.  I was going to watch Harry Potter, but this caught my eye first.  All the Harry Potters are still on sale.  I am debating on whether or not to get the Ultimate Editions.  They have special features that aren't on other versions.  It is very tempting but I do have other things to pay for at this time so they are not high on my list right now.

It has been such a lazyish day, with the exception of doing my laundry!  I have clothes for the week now.  I have to work on the paperwork on my table and in my box this week.  Most of the stuff on the table has been accounted for, I have a few papers to mail and then put the boxes away.  The house is coming along nicely and I am pleased with how it looks.

I do hope your New Year's Day has been very good, I got some laundry done so I am glad about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment