Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday Already???? 1-7

It is hard for me to believe, but it is true, it is Saturday already!!!  For some reason this week has been so exhausting for me.  I am not sure why.  It could be so many things that I can't even guess so I won't.

I made a few phone calls for judges today.  I left 2 messages and I spoke to 2 teachers who are interested in judging for us!  Yeah, now I need a few more.  Ugh.  I have most of the vocal judges at this time, I believe.  I will totally look at my chart tomorrow when my head seems a bit more clear.  I hope the 2 that I left messages for will be able to judge for us otherwise I am out of options.  I have no more options of what to do.  I have exhausted my supply of judges and where to find judges.  This is a very hard job and I will never do it again.  I just won't.  It is too stressful.  Next year, I will be doing the program though so I won't have to do the judges.  I love doing programs.  I really do.  I have a lot of fun with it.

I am not doing a whole lot this evening.  I am pretty exhausted this week for some reason, much more than usual.  I have had more issues with night sweats this week too.  I am not sure what is going on, but something is.  I hope it clears up and goes back to the regular exhaustion and not this new more exhaustion.

Katie had her lesson this afternoon.  The new student, adult male, didn't show up.  Somehow, I was not surprised.  I really wasn't.  I had a feeling he wouldn't be showing up.  I have this happen a lot with new adult students.  Either they don't show up or don't last very long.  I am thankful Rick is back and interested in his lessons.  He is coming tomorrow for his lesson.  That will be fun.  I will have to think of something new for him in his Broadway book and his Young Singer Book.  Classical is a piece of cake to come up with something new.  I know the songs so well in the book, but I haven't had much male singers that I don't know the Broadway book as well or the Young Singer book.  Camille had her lesson too.  She is doing very well.  She really is.  I think she was a bit nervous when her Dad came in because she was playing softer than usual.  He usually sits in the car and talks on the phone.  He only came in at the end of the lesson.  I really like this young lady.  She is quite a neat person.  She is quite talented too.  I am planning to move her to the Snell books at the end of the books she is in right now.  I think the Snell books would be best for her.  I really do.  I also need to pull out some movie music for her.  i need to do that for everyone.  I will work on it tomorrow when I am finished with Rick's lesson.

I ordered two Christmas Felt Ornament Kits from my favorite craft store, Mary Maxim.  They have a store in Port Huron, but I just don't have a lot of time to go and see what they have.  I also ordered another of the kit I was working on when they were donated.  I didn't think I would ever be able to finish them or see that kit again.  I am glad I looked on Amazon.  That is where I found it.

I also found on Amazon the ultimate editions of Harry Potter  Movies.  I hope to be able to purchase one a month until I have them all.  Right now there are only up to movie 6 which isn't surprising since movie 7A and 7B were just released on DVD/Blue Ray.  I expect that soon they will be available.  I am saving up for a Blue Ray player for the downstairs.  I will keep the DVD player upstairs in the dining room and watch the Blue Rays downstairs.  I have to work on clearing the table tomorrow after Rick's lessons.  I also have a pile of papers on a couple of boxes too.  I have a few boxes of tools to go through and put the tools in the new tool box.  The rest of the stuff is either good or to be thrown out.  I will put the good stuff in the furnace room with the other tools and storage stuff.  I will also take down the Christmas decorations tomorrow too if I feel up to it.  I am not feeling so good tonight.  I don't really know why.  Silly fibro, anything can happen and usually does.

I hope you are having a good day.  The weather is very warm for January.  I am not minding it at all.  I know the cold is coming but I will enjoy the warm will I can.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Heather! Good to see you here. I am catching up a bit. It has been a long hard week. I am grateful that my doctor will be out of the office Thursday and Friday for the next two weeks! Yea! It will be good to catch up all the work we have! Purging files, adding new pts. Goodness we are so busy! The doctor is blessed and he is finally realizing it. Have a great week! Anne

    ReplyDelete