Thursday, March 8, 2012

Choir night!

We are not singing during the first service Sunday.  The children's choir will be singing instead of us.  I don't mind, believe me.  I love listening to the children's choir.  They are so cute and they sing very nicely. We also lose an hour sleep Saturday night.  I am so not looking forward to that.  I hate when we "spring ahead".  Fall's gaining an hour isn't so bad, but the spring one is very hard on my body.  It will take about 3 or so weeks to get used to it.

Choir went well this evening.  We worked on next week's music and the Easter music.  I am not sure if I will be there Easter Sunday.  It all depends on when I need to be at Kathy's parents house.  It is now an hour away so I have to factor in driving time.  I like spending the holidays with Kathy and her family including her parents.  Since I can't spend them with Momma, this is definitely the way to go.  Kathy and family may need to stay at my house when they come in town sometimes if her brother and his family is coming too.  Like I would even mind!  It would be a good time for all of us.  I have the room for them.  The boys would probably have to use an air mattress and sleeping bags, but somehow, I don't think they would mind at all.  Kathy and Tony would take mom's room and the girls would have the other guest room.  We would be nice and cosy.

I feel like I have a lot of brain fog this evening.  My head feels like it is swimming.  I don't like that feeling.  It happens a lot though.  It is something I haven't really gotten used to it like I have with some (not all) of the pain and the exhaustion.  I don't think I will ever get used to the brain fog.

I think my laundry is done drying now.  I can't hear it running.  I think the bell that tells me it is finished is not working anymore.  I am hoping to get another year or so out of the dryer before I need a new one. So far, it is holding up.  I am not sure how old it is.

We are expecting weather in the 60s next week.  Wow, it is March.  We have had so much warm weather this winter.  It has been a totally unexpected winter.  I am glad about that.  I have ached less than last winter and I like it.  I just hope summer isn't too hot.

I am very tired now.  I am heading for bed in a few minutes.  I have to check on my laundry to see if it is ready to go upstairs.  I have another load to do tomorrow, my dark clothes and another load of whites.  I hope you are having a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment