Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday 3-30

I haven't done too much today except have a few lessons and get my hair done.  I am going to spend tomorrow afternoon after Camille's lessons at Acer's house.  I will watch Acer while Bill goes grocery shopping.  Heather B-T and Calli will be going to Goalball practice.  I hope to watch her play someday.  Right now they go to practice about once a month.  They have to drive a couple hours away to get there, but they do it.  Calli is working very hard to make sure she exercises so she can play a better game.  Everyday she exercises no matter what.  She has 10 pound weights too that she uses.  I can barely lift 10 pounds a long and this young lady does 2 10 pound weights at the same time without a thought.  I am so proud of her.  I wonder if Acer will want to play when he is older?  It is hard to say.  He is only 7.  I think Calli started playing Goalball at about 9 or 10 years old.  She even goes to Goalball camp every summer.

I don't have too many plans for the weekend except for Camille's lesson and going to Acer's tomorrow.  I have church on Sunday and then I need to get gas for the month.  I only need to get gas about once every 3 to 4 weeks since I don't drive that much.

My head isn't so bad today although I was so tired when I woke up.  I had such a hard time getting up.  I am just exhausted from this week.  First I don't sleep much on Tuesday night because of the Headache, then Wednesday in the ER, and then last night, the nightmares.  I had to get up.  I just couldn't lie there anymore since the dreams wouldn't go away.  I called the Neurologist that Jasmin suggested but she is on medical leave until July and the other doctor in the practice doesn't have anything available until July so basically, neither have room until July.  I think I will make an appointment with the lady and then try to see if I can see someone earlier.  I will then cancel that appointment.  I just don't know.  I suppose it wouldn't be so bad to wait that long since I have been having these for so long, what is a couple more months?  Not much.

I am going to read for a bit and then I am heading for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment