Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leap Day! 2-29 the beginning of March

Leap Day: Jennie came today and helped me with a few things.  She put up the other curtains in mom's room.  Then we went through the tools that were in mom's room.  The have either been put in one box or in my new tool box.  Then we went to lunch, Wendy's.  It was yummy.  After that I read a bit.  I am dizzy today on and off.  I think because I am totally out of my Tramadol.  I had enough for yesterdays morning dose but that was it.  I forgot to call the doctor to gently remind them that they need to send in a new prescription.

March 1: I was so tired last night that I went to bed early.  I was so dizzy and light headed that I just couldn't stay sitting up anymore.  I had to go lie down.  I feel asleep and woke up again about 2 am and then I went back to sleep shortly after that.  I ended up waking up for the day around 1:30 pm.  I was so exhausted but I think part of it is because of not having the tramadol medicine.  Because it has been 1 1/2 weeks since I haven't had it, I think my body is very unhappy about that.  It is used to getting it 2 times a day.  It does help with the pain, I have decided.  It also keeps my blood pressure from getting too low.  I think that is also part of the reason I am dizzy and light headed.  I remembered to call the doctor's office this afternoon.  I found out why she hasn't sent in the refill yet.  She doesn't accept email requests, only faxes.  I will keep this in mind for the next time I need a refill, which will be in about 2 months as she only gives the medicine 1 refill per prescription.  I don't know why but Doctor G did the same thing.  Maybe it is a law or something like that.  It doesn't really matter to me so it is just curiosity on my part.

I only had 4 lessons today.  Brianne and Brooke will have their lessons on Saturday.  The girls brothers are flying to Florida for Spring Break this coming week so they needed to reschedule.  I didn't mind.  They are still having their lessons only now it is on Saturday instead of today.  I did have Joiene and Benjy today.  They are such joys to have even if they are late most of the time.  I also love Deema and Wama when they have their lessons.  They are coming for dinner on Sunday at around 2 pm.  I am very excited about this.  I will come up with vegetarian rice and vegetable dishes and they are bringing the meat.  It should be a great time for us.  I will have to get one of the folding chairs, but that is okay.  I have 4 of them and only need 1.  Laith was absent and will be absent next week too.

I have a list started of who is playing or singing what for the spring concert.  Joiene, Benjy, Wama, and Deema all chose their songs tonight.  Emily and Calli will make some choices tomorrow.  I know what Acer is singing, but not what he is playing.  I have to pull one more piano book that I really hope is there for the students.

We will have possible storms tomorrow and close to the 50s for the temperature.  It is a strange, warm winter we are having.  So far, in our area, we have very little snow.  Last week, on Thursday, they were predicting a big blizzard north and west of Detroit.  We are north but not in a snow belt area.  However, schools were closing in anticipation.  Well, we got about 2 inches total and some areas, none.  Yup, big snow storm.  However, I will say that north and west (as predicted) got tons of snow.

Anyways, I have to email Rebecca her scores and comments from competition now.  I did call and say that I have the sheets, but her mother has not called me back yet so I am going to email them to her instead.

I hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment