Wednesday, May 16, 2012

mid week! 5-16

It has been a good day.  I met my friend, Jennie for lunch 1/2 way between each of our houses.  She is planning to come over in June for both a voice lesson and for what we call, "friend squad".  Jennie helps me around the house with jobs I can't really do myself.  I am sure there are a few things I need to get done.  There is so much upkeep with a house.  I am doing pretty well with it.  I do have someone come once a month to help vacuum and scrub the tile floor.  I just can't do these tasks myself.  Vacuuming can cause extreme pain in my lower back, hips, and legs.  I only vacuum if I have absolutely no choice.  It is worth the money to pay Mariela to vacuum for me.

Since I got up earlier than usual today and due to a horrible night sleep, I am getting rather tired now.  I see me going to bed rather early and hopefully have a good nights sleep.

I am re-reading all the Harry Potter books.  I just finished the first one, AGAIN.  I don't know how many times I have read these books.  I really love them a lot.  It is a toss up which books I like best, Anne of Green Gables or Harry Potter.  It is a toss up.  i just don't know.  Both are such good books.  I want to watch the movies again too.

I am going to go and see how long I can use the exercise machine whose name I can't spell at this time.  I can't even remember its name.  Yup, good old fibro fog!  Anyways, it is in the family room and I do like it although I can't be on it too long because I am just starting to use it.

I hope your day was good.  I had such a good time at lunch with Jennie and the girls' lessons went well too.  Brooke, Aubrey, Jillian are so cute and so excited to learn.  It is fun when the student really wants to learn.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather, I am glad I came across your blog. I have fibromyalgia for almost 3 years now and i am learning to manage my life with it. I can understand the difficulty with household chores. Take care. C ya around!

    ReplyDelete