Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday 5-29

Today was my Charlie's last lesson.  I am so sad!  He was such a great student and such a wonderful young man.  I will, however, see him in June at his Graduation Party.  I am not sure what to get him for graduation though.  I will have to think about this.

Tomorrow I have to go to both the Arthritis Doctor and Physical Therapy.  I am nervous about the Physical Therapy because I don't know how much it is going to cost. That part really worries me, the cost.  I will find out tomorrow.  I think the Arthritis Doctor will take me off the Meloxicam tomorrow because of the ulcer.  I am not sure what all to do about this because I don't know if I can deal with not having the Meloxicam for the arthritis.  I know she hasn't been thrilled about me taking it at all, but I need to be able to walk at night so I am not sure what she can do about this.  I will find out tomorrow.

It has been a long type day today.  I am not sure why.  It just seems like it was a rather long day.  I woke up early and then went back to sleep.  I finally got up and then did my errands for the day before lessons.  Laith was a bit more sillier than usual for his lesson.  I think it is a reaction to his mom having breast cancer.  She is having surgery next week.  I sure hope they get it all and that she will beat this disease.  I won't see her for about a month now so she can recover from the surgery too.  I also have a stomach scope on one of Laith's lesson days.  I won't have any lessons on that day because the doctors say I shouldn't, so I won't be.  If it like last time, I will sleep most of the day anyway.

I am now on book 5 of the Harry Potter books, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.  I finished the Goblet of Fire this morning.  Time to read for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. seemed like an odd day here too, nothing I can really put my finger on but odd nonetheless. Reading...sounds like a good way to end the day today. Have a great evening and get some good rest and hopefully good news at the doc tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete