Wednesday, June 13, 2012

physical therapy wednesday 6/13

I had physical therapy again today.  I was able to do a few more reps with several of the exercises today.  I did the chair exercise a bit longer today than Monday but it still was really, really, really hard.  It just is one of the hardest ones I have ever done.  I had Kathy try it and she was like, you can keep this exercise.  I only have to do this for 2 more weeks.  I am going to learn a few more new exercises to do here at home.  My therapist was asking how the pain level was coming along.  He was disappointed that the pain level hasn't really gone down.  However, I did explain that the pain level and movement level has improved since starting physical therapy so that is good.  I don't expect to have the pain level down too much because of the Fibro.  I do hope the arthritis pain goes down though especially as the weight goes down too.  I am pretty tired today from the therapy, which I actually expected to be.

Tomorrow, I will get to see one of my former students, Frank!  I haven't seen him in about 1 1/2 years.  He is going to be a senior in the fall.  It is so hard to believe that he is going to be a senior.  It seems like yesterday he was starting high school.  He lives in Georgia now and he is still playing piano, which makes me very happy.  I hope he will play something for me tomorrow.  I miss listening to him play, he plays so well.  I can only imagine what he sounds like now!  After we visit, I will be taking him to his grandmother's house.  His mom is taking his younger brother, Tony to Novi tomorrow for another visit.  I so miss this student.  He was one of the few who came here after the store closed.  I know Bob and Acer (and family!) miss him too.  We are friends on facebook too.  I love facebook.

I am still working on book 6 of the Harry Potter books.  I should finish by this weekend.  Tomorrow I will be super busy with Frank's visit, teaching a few lessons, and choir practice.  Next week i will miss all lessons and choir practice since I am having my lovely scope that day.  Yuck, I am not looking forward to this one.

I can't believe this, but I am so tired I am falling asleep sitting here.  I think it is time for bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment