Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday 7-24

Not much extra excitement today here.  No bat, no flying objects, so a good day.  I am very sleepy today for some reason though.  I think it is the new medicine for headaches, the everyday medicine.  I think I need to adjust my nighttime sleep medicine.  I am going to do that tonight.  I also want to change the time I take the medicine.  I am thinking perhaps an hour before bed would be better.  That is what I am going to try tonight.

Since it is Tuesday, that means that Dance Moms is on.  It is entertaining as always.  I also really like the show Rizzoli and Isles too on TNT.  NCIS are all reruns at this time so I don't mind missing them right now.

I am getting the students ready for the summer concert.  Last summer was the first time in a long time that we have had one.  After the concert, we have a BBQ party.  It is so much fun.  Laith (age 7) has decided to play the song he has been assigned for his lesson today.  It is one page.  He likes the short songs.  He is in level 2 and should be finished with his flash cards but since he guesses so many of them, I won't put them away.  I told him today that when he stops guessing we can be done with them. The thing is, he KNOWS his notes!  He can read them really well.  Laith just likes to guess them.

Tomorrow I have to get 3 gift certificates for the Richards' girls.  They have all chosen Toys R Us.  I am also seeing Tillie tomorrow.  She is coming to pick up her package that she has ordered.  She is having surgery on Thursday.  My cousin, Maia (Tillie's youngest) has Breast Cancer.  She is having chemo treatments right now and then she will have surgery.  I think about her a lot.  She lives about an hour from me.  I am hoping to see her soon.

I am really hoping this new medicine works.  I have a bad headache right now.  Sometimes, I get so annoyed at myself because of the Fibro and other illnesses I have.  I just get so sick of being sick.  It seems so long since I have been healthy that I don't remember what it was like.  I can't remember what it is like not to have a headache.  I am looking forward to that feeling.  The doctor said I should have some results in about 4 to 5 weeks.  I have only taken it for a week now.  I am hopeful though.  I almost cried when the doctor said that there was something that could be done for everyday headaches. After being disappointed so much, it was so nice to have hope.

I am going to read for a bit and then head for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment