Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hmmm, a Saturday Night 8-4

Once again I totally forgot about a bill and got stuck with the $35 late fee.  Ugh!  I know it is due on the 3rd.  I wish it was the 5th, but it is the 3rd.  Perhaps next month I will remember.  I also forgot to pay for the cable and internet last week.  I have fixed that one already.  oh, what can I say?  I am trying to be on top of things around here.

Today was a rather boring day because I had no lessons.  I know everyone needs a day off, but when I have days I don't teach with no plans, I am super duper bored.  I went to go and get gas but the gas station had no power so I couldn't get gas.  I will do that tomorrow before lessons after church.  Carolyn will not be in church tomorrow.  She is such a nice young lady.  I really like her family and her a lot.  They are good neighbors.  I have a lot of good neighbors that is for sure.

Tomorrow I will have Calli and Acer's lessons.  Calli made the state team for goal ball.  I am so proud of her.  She worked so hard for that opportunity.  I can't wait to meet her guide dog.  I have to start teaching the students that we cannot pet him because he is working.  That will be hard for the little ones  as their first impulse will be to pet and play with the dog.  I have to do some shopping for the BBQ this week because I need to spread out the cost of the meat over the month.  I do have some plasticware left over from last year so that is good.  I have to start the list of what I need for the party.  I am planning to do that tomorrow afternoon.  Calli will probably not have a piano piece ready for the summer concert, but I think over the rainbow should be ready.  She is such an amazing girl.  She really is.

I have the best students in the world.  Some days I sigh and think, I wish I could teach full time but I know that the last time I worked full time I was in and out of the hospital 15 times in 14 months so I don't think I can do that.  I am thankful for the students that I have that is for sure.  They are all so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment