Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's the Weekend!!

Friday:

I actually made it to choir practice last night.  It has been several weeks since I have even stepped foot into church including Sundays.  It is just so hard with the bad headaches.  The normal headache I can handle and do stuff but not with the bad ones.  I hope this new dosage works.  I really do.

I thought I had a Saturday with no lessons but thankfully, I have 2 lessons.  I am very glad about that.  Next Saturday, I will have a new student.  I think my two who have quit for the summer are not coming back this fall.  I am disappointed but that is okay.

Saturday:

Once again I am starting a post one day and finishing it up another day.  What can I say?  I was super tired last night.  I taught until about 8:30 last night.

Today I only had 2 lessons, Dede and Koki.  They have switched from Thursdays to Saturdays.  I don't mind as it works best for them so it works good for me.  They are really good pianists.  They both started in January and are almost done with level 2 books.  Dede and Koki are really nice girls too.  We will be going to a movie in the next few weeks together.  That should be rather fun.

I am not sure, but I think part of the day, I may not have had a headache.  I know I had one when I woke up, but I think for about an hour or two, it went away.  of course, now it is back.  I do really think it might have been gone for a while.  That would be awesome if it continued to go away and never come back.  I am so sick of having headaches and things like that sometimes.  I do try and not complain because I know there are people in much worse situations than me but sometimes, I just want to scream!  this is one of those times.  Argh!  There I screamed now I feel better!

Seriously though, I can't really complain too much as I have much in my life, I have a place to live, friends, a part-time job (students that I adore plus really great student parents), family, I could go on, but you get the picture.  i am going to go and read for a while now after I make a nice tea for myself.  It is a perfect day for tea, it isn't too hot and not too cold, just a bit on the chillier side than warmer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment