Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday 9-8

It was such a beautiful day weather-wise.  The sun was shining and it wasn't too hot.  We had a blue blue blue sky with puffy white clouds.  I love this time of year.  We have beautiful weather and it isn't too hot like summer or too cold in winter.

Tomorrow is the family BBQ for Tillie's birthday.  She is now 78 years old and still going strong.  I am picking up chips or pretzels or something like that for the party.  I am not sure who all will be there but I do know my uncle will be.  My uncle is helping me put back up the fireplace mantel.  I took of the one remaining hook off and wrap it up for my uncle to see.  I am not sure if Andrew will be there or not or any other cousins like Hayley or Audrey.

I had Camille and Rick's lessons today.  Camille is doing so well and really wants to go to competition in February.  I hope she does although I thought she was going to be quitting for a while because of her other after school activities so I am confused a bit.  Maybe her mother hasn't told her she is quitting, that could be it.  Rick had his lesson today instead of tomorrow since I will not be home during his regular lesson time.  I haven't been able to get a hold of Minh to find out if she could change her time or not so I will have to be home tomorrow for it.  It won't be a problem though since the BBQ starts at 12 noon and her lesson isn't until 5 or I hope it isn't a problem.

I am watching Dr. Quinn, Medicine woman right now.  It is the wedding episode.  I love this episode.  I remember when it first came on TV.  It was New Year's Day.  I had seen many previews of the show and I thought it would be something Mom and I would like.  Mom was sure she wouldn't like it but I asked her to watch at least the first 20 minutes of it and if she didn't like it, she could change the channel.  Well, Mom loved it and we rarely missed it on a Saturday night.  It was on the same night as Walker, Texas Ranger that we liked so much too.

So far, the bad headache hasn't been back for too long since the injection on Tuesday.  I did wake up a couple of days with one, but then it back down to the regular everyday headache.  I really hope that some time in the future, I will not have to consider having a headache normal.  I do look forward to that.  For now, a headache everyday is what I have to deal with.  Dr. R said that it will be a few weeks before I will know whether or not the new dosage of the new medicine will work on the everyday headaches.

I am going to read for a bit after I have some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment