Monday, October 15, 2012

October

I hate this month.  I have since 2010.  This week just upsets me beyond words at time.  2 years ago at this time I was watching my beautiful mother die.  It was the hardest thing because I couldn't fix her and I wanted her fixed.  I didn't want her to go.  I only wanted her to stay.  I would have done almost anything to keep her here with me.  I asked about what they could do and they said there wasn't anything that they could do.  I just miss her so much.  Add family issues to the incredible sadness at this time of year, I wonder how I can get up at all.  Some days, I just want to stay in my nice warm bed and not face the day.  It isn't as bad at times as it used to be, but some days it is really hard.  I just wish that I could sleep through all of October, maybe someday it won't be so bad.  Today is just a bad day.

3 comments:

  1. November is like that for me. I'm so sorry you are so sad...love and hugs coming to you. I really do care about your day and I'm so grateful that you are in mine. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Fibromyalgia Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Those living Fibro, Family and Friends, Experts, Support Groups.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, News, Photos and Videos if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Fibromyalgia Community: http://www.vorts.com/fibromyalgia/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, thank you for your sweet comment...I visit your blog often, and I have no idea why I don't leave comments regularly..something in me thats for sure.

    October will always be hard, but I don't think you realize how far you have come, each year you are stronger..try to think of it that way Heather.. I am proud of you for setting goals and keeping things going as well as you have, you have a lot to be proud of my friend.

    Always here for you,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete