Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Almost the Middle of the Month! 11-14

I can't believe that it is almost the middle of the month.  Wow, time seems to fly by.  It just is.  The students are working hard on their recital pieces.  I think all the students have their music so that is good.  I am working on getting the competition stuff together too.

All this week the family channel has been showing the Harry Potter's movies.  Tonight is movie number 5.  Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix.  It isn't my favorite one, but it is still good since, well, it is Harry Potter.  I keep meaning to read one book and then immediately watch the movie to it, then read the next and then watch that one too.  For some reason though, I get side tracked and continue reading the next book.  They are so good.  I have them on DVD but I like to catch it on the Family channel because sometimes they add extra scenes that are not on the DVD.  It is the same with the Lord of the Ring movies and Star Wars.  I have them on disc and in the case of the Lord of the Ring movies, I have both the theatrical and extended releases.  I just don't really like to watch movies all by myself.

Bon Jovi filmed 3 separate concerts and they have been put together for a movie one night.  Unfortunately, it is on a Tuesday.  I was so upset over that but that is okay.  They may release it on DVD. We can only hope.

Next week is Thanksgiving already.  I am planning to be at my neighbors on Thanksgiving Day.  Either Friday or Saturday will be the Thanksgiving Dinner with Kathy's parents and her family.  I can't wait to see her!  It will be a good time.  I believe we are going to see Breaking Dawn part 2 or maybe something else either way, we will have a good time.  It doesn't take too much for us to have a good time.  I also want to see the new James Bond movie.  I like most of the James Bond movies.  There are a few of the older ones that aren't as action packed like I like, but overall, I like the movies.  The first one I saw was when Timothy Dalton was James Bond.  It was the one where he was involved or trying to help a cello player.  I remember the two of them going down a snow slope in her cello's case and her holding on to the cello so it wouldn't get damaged.  I remember that I didn't want to see the movie, I wanted to see something else, but Mom and Andrew wanted to see that one so I grudgingly went to see it.  I wasn't very happy about it.  I ended up really liking it.  Mom and Andrew said that they were positive that I would like it.

I am going to read for a bit before I go to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment