Thursday, February 14, 2013

2-14

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!  I hope it was a wonderful day for you!

I saw the surgeon this morning.  Oh my, was it early!  I had to get there by 9 am and for me, that is sooooo early.  I am just not a morning girl.  The surgeon thinks the lump is probably a hemotoma like the hospital doctor said.  He said it can take a really long time to heal, like several months.  I will keep an eye on it.

My lovely Sarah has decided that she will only play one song for competition.  In January when we signed her up, her music didn't look too much for her but now, it is so she is only playing her Classical Piece.  She did very well today.  I was very pleased with her.  She is such a wonderful pianist.  I think Katie will really like her playing.  I can't wait to see Katie next week.

Breanna and Natalie will be coming to the Awards Luncheon along with me.  Breanna's mom is also going too.  Breanna is having a bit of trouble with the Last Rose of Summer.  I have a way to help her. Tomorrow I will put it in Finale.  I wonder if I can take the sound file and transfer it.  I am going to see what can be done with Finale.

Well, I need to attend to Breanna's music.

No comments:

Post a Comment