Monday, February 4, 2013

No Lessons for the Day 2-4

Well, I had to cancel lessons for today and tomorrow.  I am hoping by Wednesday I will be a happier camper and ready to teach.  I do have an appointment tomorrow with the doctor about the spot on my leg.  It is still there.  I don't get it.  I hope it is not an infection or anything like that, but who knows, this is me and weird stuff happens.  Nature of the lovely chronic illnesses, I suppose.  Anyways, I do feel a bit better right now and I am not coughing as much as I was so I am glad about that.  I am very thankful that the coughing isn't so bad.

So far, the downsizing is going well.  I have to take a few pictures for Karlyn.  She is interested in the formal living room set.  She knows that the cushions need to be re-stuffed so that is good.  Patty is taking the full size bed frame, headboard, and foot board.  Karlyn is also interested in the stair climber and the twin size bed frame and headboard.  I have a picture of that already.  I just have to go downstairs tomorrow when it is light out to take the picture.  Almost everything we need to find a new home has found a new home.

Well, I think I am going to make another tea and then head back to bed, again, for about the 3rd time today.  I have to get up a bit early for the doctor appointment but then I can come home and rest. Fortunately, the pain levels aren't too much higher than normal.  I am so thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment