Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Start of Another Week 2-3

Well, I officially have a cold.  I am thankful it is only a cold as a cold starts off the same as the vasculitis does.  I do believe I have missed the vasculitis again.  I never want that one again, ever.  It was awful and very painful not to mention how ugly the rash looks.  Yes, despite being a chub, I am slightly vain when it comes to rashes.  I have started coughing now so I am hoping the nighttime medicine will help me feel better.  I can hope, can't I?

Other than my cold, things are coming along.  I posted on face book posts asking if any of my friends or family wanted some stuff that I have.  Wow, most of the stuff that I need to find a new home for has been spoken for.  Whoa, talk about timing!  Things are really working out here.  I am pleased with this progress.

The weather this week has been so insane.  I am not sure if we are getting more snow or not.  It is supposed to be colder than this week, which is understandable as it is February.

I had a lovely afternoon with the Muglia girls and some of their friends.  We met up at a restaurant for a ladies only luncheon.  Lydia is turning 16 next Saturday and it was also her aunt's birthday.  It was a really nice afternoon.  I got Lydia some makeup.  She likes makeup a lot so I got her some fun eye shadows and lip gloss.  Lydia is also our fashion girl.  She is doing really well with sewing.  At this point she is considering fashion design.  Since Lydia is a sophmore, she has a few years to finalize her plans for the future.  I finally got to meet the girls friend, Gabrielle.  We are face book friends but it was nice to finally meet her in person.  She is a sweet girl.  I am thankful that I am face book friends with Gabrielle because it was through her that I re-connected with Star.  So all in all, it was a good thing.

If I don't feel better tomorrow, I will have to reschedule lessons.  I am hoping to feel better.  I will know tomorrow.  Right now, I am going to have a tea and shortly get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment