Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Start of A Musical Week 2-17

Competition will be here next weekend.  Oh my.  I am not sure if I am ready for this or not.  Natalie, Breanna, Sarah, and Rebecca are ready.  The measures are all numbered, CDs are made so all that is left is arriving and registering at the hotel.  Katie Rose is coming up to have dinner with me.  She wants to hear some of the students.  I don't have as many as I did when Katie was competing but that is okay. If I didn't have anyone who wanted to go that would be okay.  If all of them wanted to go, that would be fine too.

Becky is coming to take the last two exercise machines tomorrow.  That means that the only things that are left are Karlyn's.  She should be coming in a couple of weeks to get the furniture.  The mattress on Andrew's old bed is going.  It is old and in such bad of shape but the bed frame is in good condition.

Lydia looked at the material today and pick a few things out that she liked.  The rest of the material will be donated as I don't expect to actually use much of it.  I am keeping the satin and matching tulle material in case Calli wants me to make a dress for her.  She isn't sure at this point.  That is okay, I am not ready to make anything at this point.  I want to get an adjustable dress form for me so I can make some nice dresses and skirts for when I lose weight.  I think I have lost a couple of pounds, but I suppose I have to start somewhere, right?

Patrick, Lydia, Hannah, and Sarah were over this afternoon to watch a movie with me.  We saw "We Bought a Zoo".  it was decent, a few not so appropriate comments but overall it was decent.  Hannah and Sarah made popcorn and I made them all hot chocolates.  It was the first time that Patrick has joined us for an activity.  They have all given up sweets for lent so no ice cream, which really worked out since I don't have any money for it right now.  With being sick for an entire week really hurts but it could have been much worse.  I am much better now that is for sure.  My voice is almost completely back.  It was almost completely gone at one point.

I am getting a bit tired.  I think I am going to read for a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment