Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday 2-13

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.  I have all my Valentines for my students ready.  Many have already been passed out this week.  I really wanted to have the Valentines all given out by tomorrow but since I was rather ill last week, that just won't happen.  *sigh*  I still have a lingering cough and my voice is not back to normal, but other than that, I am doing just fine.  I am so much better than I was a week ago at this time.  I am really glad that it is almost all over.

I ran into a doorknob this morning.  It still hurts.  I hit my arm.  Sometimes my clumsiness amazes even me.  I hope it doesn't bruise too much.

I also have an appointment with the surgeon tomorrow for the lump in my leg.  I don't know what to expect.  Other doctors, I have a general idea.  Dr. G. said that I will probably have a biopsy done.  I don't really like the sound of that but who knows?  It could be nothing.  I hope it is just another strange symptom of Fibro.  I have to get up early because I have to be there at about 9 am.  Yes, that will be the hardest part!  I can always take a nap when I get home if necessary.  Naps are such lovely things at times.

I think it is time to take some cold medicine and head for bed.  I will read for a bit too.  I finished a really good book yesterday called "Brass Ring" by Diane Chamberlain.  She is an awesome writer and I really like her books.  I have a couple more on my nook to read.  I have a lot of books on my nook to read now.  I really like how you get a free book on Friday.  I don't always get it, but most of the time I do.  I also have gotten a lot of other free books too.  This introduces me to new authors.  I am very weird in that it takes a lot to get me to read new authors.

I hope tomorrow goes well with Dr. L.  I am slightly worried about that spot.  It is a hard lump.  I am sure it is nothing, but it still is worrisome.

No comments:

Post a Comment