Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday 3-30

Tomorrow I get to see Kathy!!!!!!  I can't wait!!!!!!!!  It will be a lot of fun.  I have all the Easter Treats for everyone.  I gave Acer and Calli their coupon books.  I must add a couple more coupons though because he asked about ice cream so I will add that today.  He also wants to help sticker them.  He and Calli both like to help with things.  Calli is cleaning out the van today.  She is emptying it out of all of Acer's toys too.  He is in the middle of putting them away.  By the way, for all the worry that some people had about how quiet or loud the kids would be while I have lessons, they are quiet and do not come in the room when I am teaching.  So really, there was no need for worry.  I wasn't worried at all because I knew they would be playing or doing something in other parts of the house.

Nina didn't have her lesson today.  I didn't know she wasn't coming so I called her dad.  They didn't think we had lessons because tomorrow is a holiday.  They were at church this morning.  My next student, Sally, should be here any minute now.  She has a lovely voice.  We are working on a song out of the 24 Italian arias and art songs and also a song by Handel.

I took a 3 1/2 hour nap this afternoon.  I was so tired and my headache was just not good.  I am done teaching with the day.  I am still very tired.  Acer is in bed already and Calli is heading there.  Bill is rather tired too.

The kids went down the street to a subdivision Easter Egg Hunt.  They met several of our neighbors.  Our across the street neighbor introduced himself to Bill and Heather.  The kids had hot chocolate and received some candy.  Both Acer and Calli said they had a good time.  I was glad about that.

While they were gone, Maisy and I had to get me some caffeine.  I needed some diet coke so she and I went to get some.  I expected to be back before the kids but i wasn't.  I wasn't sure if Bill or Heather had their keys with them so I left the front door unlocked since they were just down the street.  I am really glad that they had a good time and met a few of the kids in the neighborhood.  Most of the kids are pretty friendly.  Faith and her sister, Courtney were among the ones who knew who they were from the recitals since Faith is my student.  Both she and Courtney are very nice girls.

It has been a tiring day and I do seem to ache more but inside of me, it hasn't been too bad.  You know what I mean?  The outside can be so tiring and exhausted but the inside can run marathons at times.  That was today.

Tomorrow will be the 3rd Easter I have had without Momma.  I wonder if I will always count how many holidays or birthdays it will be since I lost Momma?  I am sure that she is watching me and with me.  I think about her a lot, like everyday.  I probably will forever but that is okay.  She is my mom and I do miss her.  Sometimes I miss her terribly and I still cry but other times I don't.  I can think of some of the silly things we did together.  I also think about how she was very upset when I started getting sick and no one knew what was wrong with me.  The first time I had a headache for 6 months straight, she was worried.  We went to doctor after doctor until we couldn't go to anymore.  Finally, she said we will work on this ourselves and we did.  Eventually, the bad 6 month headache went away and it only popped up now and again until I had the vasculitis.  Then it never went away.  Slowly, it seems it is getting better.  The bad headache seems to be bad in the morning and late at night but not during the day, most of the time.  I also have noticed that my anxiety is not as bad as it was.  I think that having Heather and family here has helped.  Either that or I have really, really good meds.

Well, I am going to read for a bit and then I will head for bed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment