Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday 4-18

I was working on a piece of music for one of my students, but I needed to take a break.  I am watching Project Runway right now and I do enjoy the show.  I love sewing with other people and I miss sewing with mom.  I haven't been able to sew by myself yet.  I am planning to teach Calli how to do some sewing.  She seems a bit excited about it.  We will do this during the summer.  I don't know if it something that Acer would like to do or not.  One never knows with the little man.  He could say yes or he could say no.

Maisy went to the groomers today.  She looks so cute.  I am going to try to download pictures from my camera to my computer.  I want to post all the pictures I have taken of her and the rest of the pictures.  I have some super cute pictures of mom on there too and you know I want those ones.  Maisy likes to sit down here for a bit in the evening when I am working on the computer or just cruising through face book.  She also likes the extra attention that she gets from me.  Maisy learned pretty fast who was the one who will cave and give her all the attention that she wants.

I was planning to meet a friend for lunch tomorrow but she is not feeling well so I won't be going.  When she is feeling better, we will go.  I don't really have any plans other than teaching for the weekend.  Next week, if Maia is feeling better, she, Tillie, and Luana will come over and we will go to lunch for my birthday.  I am thinking either Olive Garden or Red Lobster.  Both have soups and salads for lunch and that is what I would want.  I have been working hard on eating better.

My neck is feeling better and so is my upper back.  It isn't as painful as it was yesterday.  I am so glad about that.  I do have a medium bad headache now.  It is from the rain that we had today.  I am hoping we don't have as much rain tomorrow.  I tried to check the weather but it didn't come up.  I guess we will all find out tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your site!!

    fibromyalgia

    ReplyDelete