Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday 5-10

It seems so strange to be Friday again, already.  Wasn't it just Friday yesterday?  Seriously, time seems to fly these days.  Heather and Brandon worked in the kitchen today.  We emptied a whole cabinet.  Shocking, isn't it?  It was full of cookbooks that I said could be donated. I know, that is rather shocking too.  Slowly, we are getting things organized.  Tomorrow I have a few errands to run and then I will be getting some flowers for my mom and for Heather.  I am getting Tulips in honor of my mom since she loved those flowers best.  Heather likes so many flowers so I will get a variety of them for her.  I am surprising her with them.

I am working on not picking up Maisy so much.  I find myself picking her up a lot and it isn't good for my back with the two rods.  Also it isn't always good for Maisy.  I give her lots of attention, I just pick her up all the time like I was.  Right now she is lying down next to me.  She likes to sit in the area next to my chair so she can see upstairs, downstairs, and into the kitchen.  Maisy likes to know where all her people are.

I am going to Tilley's on Sunday.  I am not up to going to see Mom's grave like I thought I might.  I just not besides, she isn't there, only her ashes are there.  Andrew is going and then he is planning to go to Uncle John's.  He has the Christmas presents he never gave Uncle John and Michelle because he didn't see them on Christmas Day.

I am going to read for a bit.  I am getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment