Thursday, May 16, 2013

One of those days 5-16

It is just one of those days, nothing I can put my finger on, but it is one of those I really kind of out of it today.  I didn't have any lessons and that is very unusual as on Thursdays I usually have 1 sometimes 2 so to have no students is just plain weird.  My headache is getting worse tonight.  I hope it does not become worse or a flare.  Both would be bad.  I think my anxiety is a bit high tonight too.  I don't have anything to be anxious about so I don't know why it feels so high.  I really don't have a reason.  Everything has been going really well with all the changes.  I am happier with having others in the house.  Heather B-T, Bill, Acer, and Calli are pretty easy to live with.  Maisy and Q are very easy to live with.  Everyone seems to have adjusted to living here, including the dogs.  I think I have adjusted well too.  So why is my anxiety up?  I have no idea.  It just happens sometimes.

I met with my friend, Jennie for lunch today.  We had a good time.  Her youngest daughter, Mary was there also.  She is growing so fast.  It is hard to believe that Mary is 4 already.  It seems like yesterday that Mary was born.  We visited for about 2 or so hours.  I like how we meet up every few months.  Frann would like to meet up with her also.  I am checking my schedule to see what will work for me for all of us to meet up.  Wendy wants to come too so that will be very fun.

I started the medicine for the swelling of my hands, legs, ankles, and feet 2 weeks ago.  I really hope it helps because the right calf is so swollen.  It is about 2 to 3 inches larger than the left calf.  It is awful.  I know that I need to lose weight, but wow, this swelling is making it even worse.  I also will be beginning the B6, which is also supposed to help with the swelling.  Something has got to work soon.

I am going to read for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Are you taking Lyrica? Those are all side effects.
    I am not able to take it. I has so many side effects

    ReplyDelete